- Transportation is the responsibility of the parents/guardians. Students must be picked up promptly at 2:50 pm in the designated pick up area.
- A materials fee will apply for certain clubs to help cover cost of supplies. See registration form for specific information.
- If your child needs special assistance or accommodations, please let us know. Students must exemplify satisfactory behavior to remain in the program.
- The cost of the club is $65 for 10 weeks. If the class has a materials fee, the cost will be slightly higher.
- Students will be placed in a club on a first come first serve basis. There are a limited number of spaces for each club. Your club selection will be confirmed immediately online. Please be aware a minimum number of students are required in order for each club to be run. If your first choice club does not run, you will be offered a seat in an open club, or be issued a refund if you prefer.
- Typing club is offered to all students at a discounted price. If your child gets placed in a club that is different in cost than your first choice club, you will either receive a refund for the difference or will be notified of additional payment due.
- If you need additional information, please contact the PTA Enrichment Clubs Chairperson at firstname.lastname@example.org.