- Students whose parents/families are involved at school perform better
- Enjoy camaraderie and community
- Engage in fun, family outings & events
- Provide positive male role models to students
- Help to further the mission of PTA to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
Don’t have time for meetings? Super busy, and can’t add one more thing?
Its okay! We welcome all levels of commitment and availability with men from all walks of life. Join our email list and show up when you can. Helping out even once matters. We want to improve the children’s educational experience and show them that school is important.
Some of the things we do…
- Recently helped distribute new mulch to beautify the campus
- Helped with the construction on the school’s new learning garden, Hootie’s Harvest Garden
- Grillmasters at HootieFest
- Set up for events
- Tailgate at the Rowdies
- and more!
We meet most months, on a Thursday night at 7:00 PM This year’s meeting dates are:
- August 24
- October 3
- October 24
- December 12
- January 23
- February 13
- March 12 or 26
- April 23
- May 21
The February 13 meeting will be at:
910 Skipper Rd, Tampa, FL 33613