Choose an Arts Category
This is your chance to express who you are as an individual through one or more of the following:
Reflect on the theme: LOOK WITHIN and get creative!
Follow program rules provided by your state PTA and consider the following criteria.
- Interpretation: How closely the piece relates to the theme, based on the artwork itself and the artist statement.
- Creativity: How creative and original the piece is in its conception of the theme and its presentation.
- Technique: The level of skill demonstrated in the basic principles/techniques of the arts area.
Submit Your Entry
In your artist statement, tell us about your work and what it means to you.
- How does your work relate to the theme?
- What is your personal connection to the theme?
- What did you use to create your work (e.g. supplies, technology, instrumentation, props, etc.)?
- What/Who was your inspiration?